HDFS >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3042 (auto-HA) branch to trunk

Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3042 (auto-HA) branch to trunk
+1 (binding)

I've reviewed much of the code committed to the branch and have been
running/testing the system for several weeks now with no major issues.

Good on you, Todd.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera