HBase, mail # dev - HBase 0.94 build on top of hadoop 2.0

+
Ted Yu 2013-03-19, 21:55
+
Stack 2013-03-19, 22:41
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-19, 22:47
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-03-19, 23:55
Re: HBase 0.94 build on top of hadoop 2.0
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-20, 00:16
Francis here says that they are running 94 with 23 in production here :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7834?focusedCommentId=13577938&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13577938

If not we can file a bug if there is enough interest. However, I would
imagine hadoop2 compile is more interesting.

It will not hurt to have 94 build with hadoop2 I guess.

Enis
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd prefer hbase compiling over hadoop 2.0.x.  I've got one instance with
> the internally and its just been failing on TestRowCounter and
> TestImportExport frequently.
>
> Jon.
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 3:47 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Seems more useful than HBase on Hadoop 0.23.
> > I think we should either retire the HBase-on-0.23 tests or move them to
> > Hadoop 2.0. I'd vote the latter.
> >
> > -- Lars

+
Ted Yu 2013-03-20, 05:14