HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase 0.94 build on top of hadoop 2.0

Re: HBase 0.94 build on top of hadoop 2.0
Francis here says that they are running 94 with 23 in production here :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7834?focusedCommentId=13577938&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13577938

If not we can file a bug if there is enough interest. However, I would
imagine hadoop2 compile is more interesting.

It will not hurt to have 94 build with hadoop2 I guess.