Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Randomwalk question

Randomwalk question
In playing with the randomwalk test previously, I don't remember seeing
the following error. I've seen it over 2k times on the monitor for each
of my tservers:

Unable to start TServer
org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException: Could not create
ServerSocket on address hostname/IP:9997.
at
org.apache.accumulo.server.util.TNonblockingServerSocket.<init>(TNonblockingServerSocket.java:93)
at
org.apache.accumulo.server.util.TNonblockingServerSocket.<init>(TNonblockingServerSocket.java:76)
at
org.apache.accumulo.server.util.TServerUtils.createHsHaServer(TServerUtils.java:238)
at
org.apache.accumulo.server.util.TServerUtils.startTServer(TServerUtils.java:336)
at
org.apache.accumulo.server.util.TServerUtils.startServer(TServerUtils.java:122)
at
org.apache.accumulo.tserver.TabletServer.startServer(TabletServer.java:3027)
at
org.apache.accumulo.tserver.TabletServer.startTabletClientService(TabletServer.java:3070)
at org.apache.accumulo.tserver.TabletServer.run(TabletServer.java:3140)
at org.apache.accumulo.tserver.TabletServer.main(TabletServer.java:3636)
at
at
at org.apache.accumulo.start.Main$1.run(Main.java:137)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

Question: who/what keeps trying to start my tservers? Is this just part
of LongClean.xml? The only reference I could find that might be starting
things was concurrent.StartAll, but I can't imagine it being invoked so
many times in a short period.