Pig >> mail # user >> NoClassDefFoundError after upgrading to pig 0.10.0 from 0.9.0

Re: NoClassDefFoundError after upgrading to pig 0.10.0 from 0.9.0
I am not sure what you mean -- ivy pulls down 1.4.2 but pig builds from 1.7.3? Pig gets its jars from ivy, so it must be building from whatever ivy pulls down. Sounds like there is some packaging problem, but I am not sure how to interpret what you said.