Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Integration Tests

+
Michael Berman 2013-09-13, 21:15
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-09-13, 21:31
+
Michael Berman 2013-09-13, 22:10
Re: Integration Tests
Right, downstream.

Well, I just turned off ITs yesterday, so the continuous integration in its
previous state was not enough to tip us off that things were broken. I'm
hoping configuring it for fewer emails will help.

Billie
On Sep 13, 2013 6:11 PM, "Michael Berman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you mean downstream?  That seems reasonable to me.
>
> But it's hard to tell if they're building consistently when they're not
> being continuously built :-)
>

> On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > I was considering making separate builds for the ITs upstream from the
> > non-IT builds. Or we could just turn ITs back on, if they're building
> > consistently.
> >
> > Billie
> > On Sep 13, 2013 5:16 PM, "Michael Berman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > I have a new theory about why Jenkins is passing even though it looks
> > me
> > > like integration tests couldn't possibly pass: It seems like Jenkins is
> > not
> > > running integration tests.
> > >
> > > Vines just took a look at the job config (which I can't see because I
> > don't
> > > have a jenkins account), and discovered that skipITs is set.  Is that
> > > deliberate?  Can we get them turned back on?  Even if they're excluded
> > from
> > > some jobs for speed, it seems like they should be turned on
> *somewhere*.

+
Eric Newton 2013-09-27, 18:55
+