Sqoop, mail # user - import to hive hangs

Re: import to hive hangs
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-03-09, 15:28
Hi Marcin,

Thanks a lot for fixing the logging issue. In order for us to commit
your patch, you would need to attach it to the Jira and grant license
to it for inclusion. I have created the Jira for you at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-460

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar