HBase, mail # dev - HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC

Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-10-10, 17:08
It looks like HBASE-9724 got committed. Was it the final patch for it? It's
a small and hopefully safe.

If patch is large and risky, and the feature it fixes is semi-experimental,
like HBASE-9696, IMHO it should not be blocker for the release.
The concern is that we keep making large changes to AM that fix some bugs
but may introduce more bugs (like it happened with the last one), so it's
hard to tell when it will stabilize at all.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE