Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> need for more conditional write support

Re: need for more conditional write support
If this work were to be done, I would much rather prefer the ability
to set multiple values at the same time, as this enables a whole host
of possibilities including certain transactional updating capabilities
that aren't possible now (far too easy to get in an in-consistent
state if you fail partway through updating multiple nodes).
-Dave Wright