HBase >> mail # user >> AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.

Re: AsynchBase client holds stale dead region server for long time even after the META has already been update.
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Tianying Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for the information! We have seen this couple times recently. Last week, it was very long(like 40+ minutes before we restart). I will follow up on that discuss thread. Thanks a lot!!

This is bug number 1, I haven't been able to track it down as I've
never been able to reproduce it in a controller fashion :(
https://github.com/OpenTSDB/asynchbase/issues/1

I also spent hours manually walking references of heap dumps
and checking state to see if anything was wrong but I haven't
found anything, not even a clue.

--
Benoit "tsuna" Sigoure