Hadoop >> mail # general >> hadoop-2.0.4-alpha bug-fix release

hadoop-2.0.4-alpha bug-fix release
Folks,

 To fix YARN-429 and a couple of other critical bugs, I've created branch-2.0.4-alpha and necessary versions in jira etc.

 Currently, here is the list of bugs slated for this release: http://s.apache.org/hadoop-2.0.4-alpha

 Committers, please talk to me if you feel there are are other blocker bugs which warrant getting into this release.

thanks,
Arun
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-03-22, 20:47
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-03-26, 17:20
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-03-27, 20:33
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-04-01, 19:17
+
Andrew Wang 2013-04-01, 19:42
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-04-01, 19:44
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-03-28, 23:56
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-03-28, 16:02
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-03-29, 06:33