Hadoop >> mail # general >> hadoop-2.0.4-alpha bug-fix release

hadoop-2.0.4-alpha bug-fix release
Folks,

 To fix YARN-429 and a couple of other critical bugs, I've created branch-2.0.4-alpha and necessary versions in jira etc.

 Currently, here is the list of bugs slated for this release: http://s.apache.org/hadoop-2.0.4-alpha

 Committers, please talk to me if you feel there are are other blocker bugs which warrant getting into this release.

thanks,
Arun