Flume >> mail # user >> Flume Process event error

Flume Process event error
Hi,

Recently I met the following problem. When I Process event in my custom source .

Channel closed [channel=c_cd]. Due to java.lang.IllegalStateException: Checksum of inflights file differs from the checksum expected.

Please help me to find why ?

Thanks a lot.

GuoWei
[EMAIL PROTECTED]