Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Multiuser setup on Hive

+
Austin Chungath 2012-11-22, 09:48
Re: Multiuser setup on Hive
That means a separate metastore per User / different port. Please have in mind, anyone should maintain this. On top, the user has to choose the right JDBC connection. I have my doubt on such a installation ;)

cheers,
 Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com
Austin Chungath 2012-11-22, 06:46
+
Bejoy KS 2012-11-22, 06:50
+
Austin Chungath 2012-11-22, 07:12
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2012-11-22, 07:40
+
Austin Chungath 2012-11-22, 08:26
+
Dean Wampler 2012-11-22, 14:14