Pig, mail # dev - Are people ok with putting PIG-3017 into pig 11?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-30, 20:36
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-10-30, 20:40
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2012-10-30, 21:02
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-30, 21:16
+
Jon Coveney 2012-10-30, 21:26
Re: Are people ok with putting PIG-3017 into pig 11?
Russell Jurney 2012-10-31, 03:33
I'll be the +1 :)

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com