Hive, mail # user - exception when build Hive from source then start Hive CLI

Re: exception when build Hive from source then start Hive CLI
Vaibhav Gumashta 2013-11-07, 01:53
Zhang,

You can find instructions to build the tarball here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveDeveloperFAQ#HiveDeveloperFAQ-Howtogeneratetarball%3F

--Vaibhav

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE