HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!

+
Stack 2011-10-31, 17:19
Re: Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!
Thanks Stack and HBase team! Look fwd to doing exciting work as part of
this team.

Regards,
Kannan Muthukkaruppan

On 10/31/11 10:19 AM, "Stack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>These lads had a lot to do with a rather large hbase install and they
>have the battle scars to show for it.
>
>Welcome to the fold boys,
>
>St.Ack
+
Gary Helmling 2011-10-31, 19:24
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-10-31, 19:22
+
Doug Meil 2011-10-31, 21:31
+
Karthik Ranganathan 2011-10-31, 23:22
+
lars hofhansl 2011-11-01, 04:20
+
Ramkrishna S Vasudevan 2011-11-01, 05:39
+
Li Pi 2011-11-01, 06:05
+
Stack 2011-11-01, 16:41