HBase, mail # user - HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should

Re: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-26, 17:15
Why not have the Increment object have two columns: one for the country and
one for the allCountries ?

Sent from my iPhone