HBase, mail # user - Re: Hadoop and Hbase compatibility

Re: Hadoop and Hbase compatibility
Joey Echeverria 2011-12-15, 19:04
For posterity, Mohammad fixed his problem with the following:

"I copied the hadoop-core-0.20.205.0.jar and
commons-configuration-1.6.jar from hadoop folder to the hbase/lib
folder, and after that Hbase was working fine."

--
Joseph Echeverria
Cloudera, Inc.