Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Failing builds on Jenkins node Ubuntu4

Failing builds on Jenkins node Ubuntu4
Hi Sqoop developers,
I've noticed that we have multiple build failures for last couple of commits. They seem to be related to Jenkins node Ubuntu4 and one particular error message. I've opened INFRA ticket INFRA-5281 [1] to get help from Infrastructure team.

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5281