Flume, mail # user - Fair use for the logo?

+
Juhani Connolly 2013-01-04, 04:28
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-01-04, 06:12
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-04, 06:17
Re: Fair use for the logo?
Juhani Connolly 2013-01-04, 07:56
Hari, Jarcec

Thanks for the info. I'll check legal-discuss, as even looking through
the principles info it doesn't seem clear.