Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser

+
Pete Carlson 2013-09-10, 19:54
+
John Vines 2013-09-10, 19:56
+
Pete Carlson 2013-09-10, 20:51
+
John Vines 2013-09-10, 20:56
+
Pete Carlson 2013-09-10, 21:18
+
John Vines 2013-09-10, 21:22
+
Brendan Heussler 2013-09-11, 13:15
+
Aaron K. Reffett 2013-09-11, 13:51
+
Pete Carlson 2013-09-11, 14:36
+
John Vines 2013-09-11, 14:41
+
Pete Carlson 2013-09-11, 14:54
+
John Vines 2013-09-11, 14:57
+
Pete Carlson 2013-09-11, 15:54
Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
You need to delete the /accumulo directory out of hdfs

+
Pete Carlson 2013-09-11, 17:04
+
John Vines 2013-09-11, 17:13