Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Powered by Logo

Re: [VOTE] Powered by Logo

On Jun 15, 2011, at 9:58 AM, Aaron T. Myers wrote:

> On that note, is it the case that the outcome of this vote is to adopt the
> "style" of the winning option? Or the precise pixels? I assume the former.

It is about the style. Technically, it would require a vote to replace the precise pixels, but usually two alternatives in the same style one is clearly better and we can make the decision without an explicit vote.

-- Owen