HBase >> mail # user >> HBase client hangs after connecting to Zookeeper in pseudo-mode

Re: HBase client hangs after connecting to Zookeeper in pseudo-mode
Yes. Either add "192.168.1.102   localhost" here or just change your config
properties in the config files to contain "debian-vm" at all the places.

No prob. I am also sleepy. It's already 6:40 am here in India :)

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com