Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] remove automatic ticket assignment

+
Eric Newton 2013-04-26, 01:37
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-26, 01:46
+
John Vines 2013-04-26, 02:24
Re: [DISCUSS] remove automatic ticket assignment
+1 to leave tickets unassigned until someone is actually working on the
ticket.
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Automatic ticket assignment makes too many assumptions.  We should leave
> new tickets unassigned to indicate that they are free for anyone bold
> enough to implement them.
>
> -Eric

+
Christopher 2013-04-26, 02:51