HDFS >> mail # dev >> collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot

Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot
This was caused by HDFS-4666<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-4666>,
committed yesterday.

IMO, it will be in a good place fianlly if HDFS and HBASE all changed
naming convention.

.hdfs_snapshot and .hbase_snapshot would be better.