MapReduce, mail # user - Re: is jdk required to run hadoop or jre alone is sufficient

+
Harsh J 2013-10-17, 09:34
+
oc tsdb 2013-10-16, 05:08
Re: is jdk required to run hadoop or jre alone is sufficient
Harsh J 2013-10-16, 07:38
You will need a JDK. Certain tools like Sqoop, etc. have a dependency
on JDK for compiling generated code at runtime, and will not function
without a JDK.

--
Harsh J