Accumulo >> mail # dev >> CHANGES file for 1.6.0-RC5

Re: CHANGES file for 1.6.0-RC5
Alright, it looks like the general view is (b) omit 1.4.0 and 1.5.0
changes, and (c) include sub-tasks.

Sean also commented that he'd prefer sub-tasks to be listed last. I'd
also prefer this, if we are going to include them. However, in the
interests of copy/paste convenience, which allows me to see diffs more
easily, I'm going to favor the order that is generated by JIRA, if
that's okay.

Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii