Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: [PROPOSAL] Accumulo Blog - 2014-04-10, 16:32

Re: [PROPOSAL] Accumulo Blog

From: "Sean Busbey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "dev@accumulo apache. org" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 12:24:21 PM
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Accumulo Blog

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 9:12 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Personally, I think Lazy Approval and 3 days is fine. Can PMC members see
posts that are in draft status? If so, I think a note that a given draft is
going to be published in {X | X > 3} days should be sufficient.

Yes - the setup page shows how to do this.
I think so long as a PMC member is willing to act as reviewer (and it
follows the above lazy approval process), it should be fine.

Personally, I don't think something related to Accumulo being commercial
should preclude it from what we bring to the community's attention.

Related: what license do we want applied to the blog posts we author?

I don't see any obvious licensing info on the Apache hosted blog posts.