Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws - Bylaw Change Changes

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Bylaws - Bylaw Change Changes
So, I pseudo got an explanation for the second point in the CtR discussion,
so I'm going to withdraw that comment. However, I would still appreciate an
explanation for initial paragraph.