Accumulo >> mail # dev >> RPMs/DEBs for Accumulo 1.6.0 via Bigtop

Re: RPMs/DEBs for Accumulo 1.6.0 via Bigtop
While I don't agree we messed up (I think this is the correct order:
upstream release, then downstream packaging; and I like this distinction),
I'm glad you did this. Thanks for putting these together. Hopefully this
will benefit the BigTop users and Accumulo users interested in BigTop.

Thanks, Josh!
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii