Accumulo, mail # user - Cloudera Manager updates support for Apache Accumulo - 2014-07-18, 19:16

Cloudera Manager updates support for Apache Accumulo
Hi Accumulo users!

Just a quick heads-up that as of the Cloudera Manager 5.1.0 release
yesterday, we now support configuration and deployment of Accumulo based on
the 1.6 line for both CDH 4 and CDH 5.

There are more details (i.e. links to docs/downloads) in our release
announcement:

http://tiny.cloudera.com/accumulo-1.6.0-announcement

Sean