Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Overuse of depth=1 on calls to Accumulo's Jenkins jobs' /api/json

Re: Overuse of depth=1 on calls to Accumulo's Jenkins jobs' /api/json
Is it the Jenkins balls under http://accumulo.apache.org/source.html ? I'm
on my phone so I can't actually verify source code, but that is a likely
suspect.