Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.5.1-RC3

Re: [VOTE] Apache Accumulo 1.5.1-RC3
Can someone make a 1.6 ticket to clarify this confusion in the README?

There is undeniable confusion to date but it doesn't seem like anyone minds
including public nested classes either. I'd have to scan over the public
members of these classes to make sure we don't inadvertantly advertise
something we don't intend to.