* Verified all signatures and checksums.
* Ran continuous ingest with binary artifact + custom built native maps.
The issues, but not enough to vote against:
* Encountered ACCUMULO-2741.
* Encountered ACCUMULO-2742.
* Source artifact missing .gitignore
** This has been discussed, and I'm voting for precedent here. We can agree
to disagree, and if this vote passes then a new precedent will have been
* CHANGES file contains changes for 1.5.0 and 1.4.0 (BAD)
** Past discussion here: http://markmail.org/message/ulvovup36uaa2cav
** It seems like we agreed to only include changes from the current major
release line, but that is not 100% clear.
* Missing licence headers:
On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 8:35 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: