Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.0-RC4 - 2014-04-28, 16:21

Re: [VOTE] Accumulo 1.6.0-RC4
-1

The good:

* Verified all signatures and checksums.
* Ran continuous ingest with binary artifact + custom built native maps.
The issues, but not enough to vote against:

* Encountered ACCUMULO-2741.
* Encountered ACCUMULO-2742.
* Source artifact missing .gitignore
** This has been discussed, and I'm voting for precedent here. We can agree
to disagree, and if this vote passes then a new precedent will have been
set.
The bad:

* CHANGES file contains changes for 1.5.0 and 1.4.0 (BAD)
** Past discussion here: http://markmail.org/message/ulvovup36uaa2cav
** It seems like we agreed to only include changes from the current major
release line, but that is not 100% clear.

* Missing licence headers:
** README
** conf/examples/crypto/readme.txt
** test/compat/japi-compliance/README
** test/system/continuous/ScaleTest.odp
**
docs/src/main/latex/common/state_diagrams/HDFS_WAL_states.odg

**
docs/src/main/latex/common/state_diagrams/HDFS_WAL_states.pdf

**
docs/src/main/latex/common/state_diagrams/tablet_states.odg

** docs/src/main/latex/common/state_diagrams/tablet_states.pdf