Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Should we support upgrading 1.4 -> 1.6 w/o going through 1.5?

Re: [DISCUSS] Should we support upgrading 1.4 -> 1.6 w/o going through 1.5?
An initial port of the 1.4 -> 1.6 upgrade code for the current
1.6.1-SNAPSHOT branch is now up:

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO-2988
* https://reviews.apache.org/r/23413/