Accumulo >> mail # user >> Retrieving Rows in Reverse (Descending) Order

Re: Retrieving Rows in Reverse (Descending) Order
Donald,

Thanks for the share! Awhile ago, I stumbled across leveldb and I also
pondered the ability to support reverse scanning as a first class feature
in Accumulo. The numbers on that ticket are not surprising, however- we'd
have to assume there'd be a trade-off to make. The trade-off between ingest
throughput and total space consumed vs higher query latency may very well
be worth it for many use cases.

+1 for filing a ticket.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Donald Miner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>