Accumulo >> mail # user >> Cosmos

Sadly, at the moment I don't think anyone is working on it. I'd like to
make the time to work on it some more, but I haven't been able to make
that happen. Last I remember, there were functioning XML data load and
then basic select and filter SQL functionality working with a simple shell.

Cosmos is just a general indexing framework that provides some basic SQL
functionality as a query layer. To accomplish query tasks, Accumulo
iterators are used. For SQL support, Optiq is used which provides parser
and optimizer functionality.

It's a neat little project; I hope to get back to it.