Accumulo >> mail # user >> Iterating/Aggregating/Combining Complex (Java POJO/Avro) Values

Re: Iterating/Aggregating/Combining Complex (Java POJO/Avro) Values
Herp... serves me right for not setting up a proper test case.

I think you need to override seek as well:

@Override
public void seek(...) throws IOException {
  super.seek(...);
  next();
}

I think I just realized the wrapping iterator could use some clean up,
because this isn't obvious. Basically after the wrapping iterator's seek is
called, it never calls the implementor's next() to actually set up the
first top key and value.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Michael Moss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>