Accumulo, mail # user - Re: Stream fed accumulo - 2014-04-10, 12:36

Re: Stream fed accumulo
I have stored large numbers of large files in Accumulo using a derivative
of the File System Archive ( I had code that
accepted streams but stores chunks instead of the whole file into the
Value. Attached to my ColumnQualifier was essentially a chunk index.