Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Failed to connect to server

Re: Failed to connect to server
Hi Sean,

I wasn't able to solve my problem, but I found a way to connect to the
instance usingclient. My remedy is to develop a JDK that will execute the
commands on the accumulo locally. The client will interact using this JDK to
accumulo. And it's working fine.

Thank a lot!