Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Website update

Re: [VOTE] Website update
+1

From: "Bill Havanki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Accumulo Dev List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 4:08:22 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Website update

The purpose of this vote is to consider a site-wide update to the Accumulo
website at accumulo.apache.org. The site is hosted for review at the
following URL:

http://people.apache.org/~bhavanki/accumulo-bootstrapped/

The updated site should agree in *content* with the current site, but
varies in navigation and look-and-feel. It is expected that the content of
the current site will be updated during the vote period, and so the updated
site will merge in those updates to match. The initial site under
consideration is at rev 1587700 of

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/site/branches/redesign14

Upon approval, the updated site shall be deployed with or shortly after the
1.6.0 release, in coordination with the release manager.

This vote is via lazy approval / lazy consensus in accordance with our
bylaws [1] for a general voting action. The vote period begins with the
posting of this message and ends 24 hours after the 1.6.0 release is
approved.

[+1] = I approve of replacing the Accumulo website with the updated version.
[+0] = I neither approve nor disapprove of replacing the website, but have
no objection to it going ahead.
[-0] = I neither approve nor disapprove of replacing the website, and my
reservations about it are not enough to need to prevent it.
[-1] = I disapprove of replacing the Accumulo website with the updated
version, because ...

Thank you.

[1] http://accumulo.apache.org/bylaws.html

// Bill Havanki