Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: [DISCUSS] Do we want contributors assigning to themselves? - 2014-05-16, 17:00
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: [DISCUSS] Do we want contributors assigning to themselves?
+1 for restoring old behavior.Why wouldn't we allow contributors to help
themselves help the community?