Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: [DISCUSS] Do we want contributors assigning to themselves? - 2014-05-16, 13:46

Re: [DISCUSS] Do we want contributors assigning to themselves?
Looking at the ticket you linked it seems it easy for infra to make this
change.   As long as its not a hassle for infra I would be in favor of
changing it back.

The problem w/ issues being assigned to people who are not working on them
(it seems this is sparks concern) applies to commiters and contributors.
It seems like a simple solution to that is some documentation on our web
site encouraging people to contact the person a ticket is assigned to if
they are interested in working on it.