Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Should we support upgrading 1.4 -> 1.6 w/o going through 1.5?

Re: [DISCUSS] Should we support upgrading 1.4 -> 1.6 w/o going through 1.5?
Do you have a list of test cases you've tried?
(like with/without walogs, custom iterators on tables, delete markers for
the metadata table, etc.)?

If we could consolidate some of those into a comprehensive list, that'd be
pretty useful, I'd think, to give confidence that we didn't miss anything
in the review. It might also help focus testing for 1.6.1 release after
you've pushed.
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii