Accumulo >> mail # user >> Unable to load Iterator with setscaniter and setshelliter

Re: Unable to load Iterator with setscaniter and setshelliter
True, I know that we're already test loading classes in the tserver, but
I'm not sure where the OptionsDescriber code is invoked (client or server).

If it's done in the client (shell), as I think it is, we don't have a
choice but to include it if we want the functionality to continue that
we've always had.
On Jun 15, 2014 8:15 AM, "William Slacum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>