Accumulo >> mail # user >> Key length limitations

+
Jamie Johnson 2014-01-25, 14:06
+
Christopher 2014-01-26, 07:12
+
Jamie Johnson 2014-01-26, 13:12
Re: Key length limitations
Yes, I mean the row, column family, column qualifier (and also column
visibility).
I had intended "each", not "total", because 1K is probably too
constraining for some applications, but I don't think you'd see any
significant difference between the two, as they are on the same order
of magnitude.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii