Accumulo, mail # user - Re: Key length limitations - 2014-01-26, 22:32

Re: Key length limitations
Yes, I mean the row, column family, column qualifier (and also column
visibility).
I had intended "each", not "total", because 1K is probably too
constraining for some applications, but I don't think you'd see any
significant difference between the two, as they are on the same order
of magnitude.

Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii