Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: Rack and Datacenter Awareness - 2014-01-24, 23:22

Re: Rack and Datacenter Awareness
On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 5:25 AM, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
[snip]

I suspect that type of multi-DC architecture is probably where
Accumulo would fit best. I'd be interested to see if the community
finds that sort of architecture worth pursuing, and what kind of tools
might come out of it.

Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii