Accumulo >> mail # dev >> moving rat to a profile?

Re: moving rat to a profile?
Personally, I think that contributors should be patching against the last
released version, not master. Early on Josh argued that we should keep the
master HEAD identical to the latest release, and develop in a development
branch. I didn't fully understand his reasonings back then, but if we were
making that decision now, I'd go for that.
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii